- Spread 1 teaspoon of jam on 2 crackers (do not break the crackers apart).
- Top with 1 large marshmallow and 1/2 ounce square of chocolate.
- Microwave 10 to 15 seconds, until marshmallow begins to melt.
- Don’t deny yourself chocolate! Research suggests that indulging in a little bit can help control your cravings for it.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with dark chocolate. It’s made with more antioxidant-rich cocoa beans and less sugar than milk chocolate. Look for bars with at least 60 percent cocoa.