1. Drink sports drinks that contain sodium, such as Gatorade or PowerAde, during games (Vitamin Water contains no sodium).
2. Add table salt to your meals and during cooking.
3. Use more sauces as toppings on foods.
4. Snack on salty treats like pretzels, crackers, and nuts.
5. Use pickled items such as olives, pickles, banana peppers, and other pickled vegetables.
6. Use salty condiments and marinades such as mustard, ketchup, Italian dressing, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce.
7. Incorporate canned broths and soups into your diet as sides to meals.
8. Choose canned or frozen vegetables with added seasonings and sauces.
9. Drink more vegetable juices (especially after training). Particularly try tomato juices and tomato products like ketchup tomato sauces and salsa.
10. Use dry seasonings that contain salt, like onion salt and garlic salt.