A creamy, all natural vanilla flavored coffee creamer!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
Yield: 2.62 cups (42 tablespoons)
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
1. 1 cup half and half
2. 1 1/2 cups non-fat milk (I used reduced fat)
3. 2 tbsp. sugar, maple syrup, or honey (I choose sugar…..it’s what I had in the cupboard)
4. 1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. In a medium saucepan, over low heat, add half and half, milk, and sugar of choice. Whisk until sugar is dissolved and bubbles start to appear on the sides of the pan; about 10 minutes
2. Take pan off of heat and whisk in vanilla extract. Let cool and store in an airtight container in the refer. It should last ~1 week or more.
3. Adjust sweetness to taste.
Calories per serving: 25, Fat: 1.2, Cholesterol: 6, Sodium: 13, Potassium: 30, Carbs: 2.5, Fiber: 0, Sugar: 2.5, Protein 1
Choose whole grains for their fiber! Get more fiber in your diet by switching ½ your grains to whole grains! What’s your favorite source of fiber?