- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 450° F
- In large bowl with fork, mix flour, baking powder and salt
- With pasty blender, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs
- Add milk and with fork, stir in dough until mixed thoroughly, but DO NOT knead the dough
- Onto ungreased cookie sheet, drop heaping tablespoons of the mixture 1-inch apart
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes until golden
Tip of the day
Uncover a wealth of nutrients! Dairy. Besides calcium, dairy provides vitamin A and D, protein, potassium and magnesium.
Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
~ 1 Thess. 6:16-18