Yield: 4 servings
- 2 large ripe avocados, halved, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Cut avocado into pieces and put in food processor or blender.
- Add the cocoa powder, sweeteners, milk and vanilla
- Blend until the pudding reaches the desired consistency (approximately 1.5-2 minutes).
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Tip of the Day
Enjoy fish tonight! Eating fatty fish twice a week helps keep your heart healthy. You may have heard that fatty fish is good for your heart. It’s true. Here’s why: research shows that omega-3 fatty acids from fish may help prevent heart disease, lower triglycerides and reduce inflammation. The best way to get omega-3’s is through eating fatty fish like salmon, mackerel, anchovies, herring, Arctic char and trout. Fatty fish contains EPA and DHA, two types of omega-3’s that deliver the most heart health benefits. Get the health benefits of omega-3 by eating at least two servings of fatty fish each week.
Daily Inspiration X 2
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
~ 2 Corinthians 12:9
“Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
~ Winston Churchill