- 1 regular size package Oreo Cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 12 ounce Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) salted butter, softened to room temperature
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mixes until thick. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, until firm. Fold in Cool Whip and refrigerate while preparing the rest of the mixture.
- In another bowl, beat butter, cream cheese and vanilla on medium speed until smooth. Slowly add powdered sugar and beat on medium speed for one minute, until smooth. Fold cream cheese mixture into pudding mixture with a rubber spatula until combined.
- Spread cookie crumbs in bottom of dish. Layer pudding mix and cookie crumbs.
NOTE: Fills roughly 12 1/2 pint jars or a very large bowl/triffle dish
Tip of the Day
How do you like your eggs? For a breakfast that satisfies, add an egg. Try them hard-cooked, scrambled or poached. Or cook up an omelet, frittata or quiche. Eggs are a versatile way to add protein to your day.