Olive oil cooking spray
24 wonton wrappers
8 ounces lump crab meat
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 cup reduced fat cream cheese
1/3 cup scallions, washed and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375F and spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine crab, worcestershire, curry, ginger, and cayenne.
- Mix with a fork, breaking up large chunks of crab, then add cream cheese, mashing with a fork until fully incorporated.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon filling mixture into wontons.
- Push each stuffed wonton into a muffin tin.
- Fold ends of wrappers over mixture and seal with fingers after dipping in water.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until ends are slightly browned, garnish with scallions, and serve hot.
Adapted from Generation Y Foodie
Tip of the Day
Are you getting enough Vitamin C? We’ve all heard oranges are an excellent source of Vitamin C but this vitamin can also be found in veggies, like broccoli!