Prep time: 5 mins; Cook time: 5 mins; Total time: 10 mins
- 8 oz Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 8oz package of sun dried tomatoes olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves well packed
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves well packed
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta to the package instructions, but make sure it’s still firm to the bite. Reserve a cup of the cooking liquid, drain the pasta and set aside.
- Blend the sun-dried tomatoes along with their oil, garlic, basil and parsley in a food processor and blend until the tomatoes are minced to a thick paste.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl. Stir in the parmesan.
- Add the pasta to the pesto, toss to coat, and add enough of the reserved cooking liquid to moisten to the desired consistency.
- Salt and pepper before serving.
Adapted from: ErrensKitchen
Tip of the Day
Cook more often at home! When you cook at home you are in control of what’s on your plate. Preparing your own foods allows you to limit the amount of sodium, saturated fat, and added sugars in your meal.