Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Fresh raspberries and peaches add a wonderful fruity flavor in this refreshing drink! You can also turn it into a cocktail by adding your favorites.
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 6 ounces raspberries
- 3 medium peaches, sliced
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- In a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup water and agave over medium heat until the agave has dissolved, about 1 minute. Add raspberries and peaches, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until raspberries have broken down, about 5 minutes.
- Combine the raspberry peach mixture in a blender until smooth, about 1 minute; let cool completely before straining through a cheesecloth or fine sieve.
- In a large pitcher, whisk together raspberry peach mixture, lemon juice and 5 cups water. Place in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Serve over ice and raspberries, if desired.
Adapted from: Damn Delicious
Tip of the Day
Invest in yourself! Making healthy food and lifestyle choices can help you feel good and be at your best. It’s also an investment into good health for years to come.