Recipe type: Entree
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 15 mins
These quesadillas provide a light and fresh meal that is on the table in less than 30 mins! They pack a punch of flavor but light on the calories.
- 4 whole wheat 8” tortillas
- 1 pack (8 wedges) The Laughing Cow Light Queso Fresco & Chipotle cheese spread
- 1 lb chicken breasts grilled
- 1 Tbsp taco or fajita seasoning (optional)
- Pineapple Pico de Gallo
- Pound out each chicken breast so it is tender and grill until cooked thoroughly, about 4 minutes on each side. You can use plain chicken or season it with the taco or fajita seasoning or whatever your favorite chicken marinade is.
- Spread two wedges of cheese on half of each tortilla.
- After the chicken has cooled for 5 minutes, slice up each breast into thin strips and place on top of the cheese. Fold the tortilla in half and spray each side with pan spray or brush with olive oil.
- Grill the quesadillas on each side for 2 minutes until crispy and hot.
- Remove from the heat and slice into three sections. Serve with Pico de Gallo piled on top!
Adapted from: The Creative Bite
Tip of the Day
Make small changes! Everything you eat and drink matters. Start by making small changes that you enjoy. A fan of fruit? Focus on whole fruits- fresh, frozen, dried, or canned in 100% juice.